"Tenggarong" Tenggarong by black_mimi99
Tenggarong Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 20 photos
Tenggarong, up the Mahakam river from Samarinda, is the capital of the Kutai regency, the oldest empire in Indonesia and was once the seat of the Kutai sultanate.
And the logo of Tenggarong is Lembuswana, where the creature mix from many kind of animal.
Kumala island is a small island located in the middle of the Mahakam river. this 76 are island now become tourism island in Tenggarong, where we can find the 75 m tall tower, and traditional houses of Dayak, hotel, cable car conected island and mainland, where we can see the view of the Mahakam river and also the whole island.
its a Dayak house, lamin.
The view of Tenggarong Bridge at nite, it's so sparkling...nice and romantic place to be. more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Tenggarong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pulau Kumala, Tenggarong- Kalimantan Timur"
- "Indonesian 'Golden Gate'"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tenggarong
- 15 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Tenggarong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tenggarong
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 86 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos