"Wonosobo - Transit Before Dieng Plateau" Wonosobo by black_mimi99
Wonosobo Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 102 photos
From Jakarta I took a bus to Wonosobo Before arrived @ Dieng Plateau.
And from this city just need an hour or more to Dieng.
While my transit here, not to much my explore of this city... Just try the local food which is "Mie Ongklok". Its a noodle cook with tapioca sauce.... taste good and really different with the noodle i had try.
And the famous of this place is tea plantation.... the black tea, green tea, Rosela herbal drink.
Bus from Jakarta can take from Pulo Gadung station, Lebak Bulus station, and Grogol Station (beware while in the jakarta... more travel advice
black_mimi99's Related Pages
Wonosobo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lengger Dance at Anggrunggondok"
- "The Last Major Town before Dieng"
- "Wonosobo-Gateway to Dieng Plateau"
- "Wonosobo - Transit Before Dieng Plateau"
- "KLEDUNG PASS, the jewel of WONOSOBO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wonosobo
- Hotels in Wonosobo
- Transportation in Wonosobo
- Restaurants in Wonosobo
- Shopping in Wonosobo
- Warnings and Dangers in Wonosobo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wonosobo
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Wonosobo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wonosobo
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 86 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Intro, 71 reviews, 97 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sancerre Intro, 56 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 48 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pegunungan Dieng Intro, 34 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuta Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chenonceau Intro, 30 reviews, 30 photos
- Pekanbaru Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pontianak Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos