"Family Traveling? Why Not? Well.... Let's Go...!" black_mimi99's Profile

My life - My Trip - My Capture

"Traveling- It gives you home in thousand strange places, then leaves you a stranger in your own land."

I love traveling, Love Nature and historical side, love taking picture 'cos it's my way of showing this beautiful planet through my shots.
Love learning new cultures, sightseeing, and make a new friend with new people in different country and culture.....
The destination doesn't have to be far... as long as got a new experience and learning something new... :)

Even though I'm not traveling much recently but I still have a dream which place I will visit one day with my family. And when we traveling with my boys, they can learn new things, learn to respect local, taste new food, and especially love the nature....

Animals

When I travel, I spend some of my time for walking around and to see the local animals who are almost extinct, which is where other countries do not have.
Hopefully all of this legacy is still there until our grandchildren in the future, where they will do the same traveling like us now.

Mon P'tit Garçon

My boy is 3 years and half now, and he love traveling, especially trip with train. And since he was 1 month we always make a short trip.

New Family Member

New member of our family, David. He is 3 months, and his 1st trip is to Strasbourg and Europa Park in Germany.

Really big challenge traveling with children, and we love it.

• Intro Updated Jan 27, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
black_mimi99's Profile Photo

black_mimi99

“You never know how far you can fly, until you spread your wings...”

Real Name