"Tanzania" Top 5 Page for this destination Tanzania by sachara

Tanzania Travel Guide: 2,792 reviews and 7,629 photos

In 1994 I visited the northern part of Tanzania in combination with Kenya. I enjoyed the beautifull scenery, the wildlife and the people.

In 2004, after 10 years I came back, at the end of my three months journey from West to East Africa and visited Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar.

The friendly people and curious kids

Colourfull Maasai with their interesting culture

• Last visit to Tanzania: Mar 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 12, 2005

• Mar 16, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Also my dream to visit Africa one day

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2007 at 4:40 AM

Worth a second read. This is Africa you are discribing and not animals in a zoo. Very interesting.

• grets's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2007 at 6:39 AM

I had to smile at your comment: "Between all those animals we realised, it's reality ! We are in Africa now !" I feel like that every time! Going again in July, hoping to get to Ngorongoro.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2006 at 4:45 PM

Fantastic page and destination! Wow, those lions in the shade of your car luckily didn't do dance war... the lions are not very dangerous while driving a car, right?

• nigelw6443's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2006 at 7:19 AM

I enjoyed your pages. Interseting info about Arusha National Park. Will be back for more...

• Jun 2, 2006 at 1:35 PM

It was interesting reading about the Hippo's. Thank you!

• kaluvzmc's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2006 at 8:29 AM

Wow I just love all of your pages on the different countries of Africa. Your pictures really show the good things about these countries and the beautiful animals living there.

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2005 at 3:35 PM

My son lived in Zimbabwe for 2 years and has some amazing photos of the kids there too. He was making balloon animals and giving them from the back of a truck...check out the photos on www.comedymagic.com

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2005 at 5:19 PM

ur pages are like animal planet revisited. i liked the tips on zanzibar. dhows reminded me of uae and bahrain. u seem to have covered lots of naotional park in one visit :-)

• mjm716's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2005 at 2:35 PM

Excellent Tanzania pages...brought my own experiences flooding back - it is a fantastic place and you photos do its beauty and variety justice! =)

sachara

“if you are in a hurry, make a detour, Riga in May ”

Badges & Stats in Tanzania

Have you been to Tanzania?

Latest Activity in Tanzania