"Swaziland" Top 5 Page for this destination Swaziland by sachara

Swaziland Travel Guide: 265 reviews and 672 photos

The Kingdom of Swaziland is a very small country between the borders of South-Africa and Mozambique.
We enjoyed our two-day stay very much. We liked the friendliness and hospitability of the people.

• Last visit to Swaziland: Jul 2000
  • Intro Updated Sep 5, 2003

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2010 at 4:51 AM

Photos reminds me of our many visits to Swaziland in the days of yesteryear ;-)))

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Nice tips! We also went to a Wildlife Sanctuary in Swaziland (at Easter 2001), but it must have been a different one because we didn't stay in a beehive and the restaurant wasn't called Hippo Haunt. We were on a weekend excursion from Maputo.

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2009 at 7:44 AM

I was very intersted to see your tips. I have just returned from a 4 day vist to Swaziland. A lot has changed. We had a great visit.

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2007 at 2:49 AM

I hope the bees, if any, sleep elsewhere. Lovely page, wonderful nightlife that I can only dream of.

• WaRPer's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2006 at 2:29 AM

LOVE IT!! Very inspiring! Thanx for all the information. I'll be in Swaziland very soon (next week actually) so excited right now!!!!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2006 at 2:48 PM

Ali, great shot of Co at the entrance of your beehive and surely Milwane night dance... we must try it :-) These traditional huts look similar to those made by Indians I saw in the USA.

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2006 at 12:28 PM

Lovely recollection of this rainbow nation, I have only passed through on a bus whilst heading to the drakensburg

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2005 at 4:27 PM

Truely a facinating country. Excellent pictures.

• Paolo-Italy's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2003 at 8:05 AM

Great page, fascinating country!

• shdw100's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2003 at 5:19 AM

Had to come visit a little part of your world today.....facinating page! What a colorful market. Excellent work, Ali

sachara

“if you are in a hurry, make a detour, Djibouti and Somaliland in april ”

Badges & Stats in Swaziland

Have you been to Swaziland?

Latest Activity in Swaziland