"Nigeria" Top 5 Page for this destination Nigeria by sachara

Nigeria Travel Guide: 507 reviews and 1,033 photos

In January 2004 I crossed Nigeria from Benin to Cameroon and visited in 14 days Abeokuta, Abuja, Jos and Biu and many other less known towns and villages.

The most striking in Nigeria was the meeting with the very spontaneous people and kids everywhere in the country.

• Pros:Enthusiastic and friendly people
  • Cons:Rather unknown country with a bad reputation because of safety reasons and corruption
  • In a nutshell:The discovery of my Africa trip!
  • Last visit to Nigeria: Jan 2004
  • Intro Updated Apr 16, 2004

• Aug 19, 2012 at 7:11 AM

despite the good things that exist in Abuja these are the pictures you have to offer? pathetic fraudster yea let them donate to your gullible hungry self because that's your aim. I look forward to the date when all this nonsense will be over.

• Bonobo2005's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2010 at 4:00 PM

what an awesome trip with friendly hospitable people. I enjoyed looking at your photos! cheers

• dancinbudgie's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2008 at 6:19 PM

Great page! I am enjoying it very much. Thanks! tracey

• triplehelix's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2008 at 12:24 PM

wow ali, you're amazing! nigeria seems pretty interesting :)

• Saagar's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2007 at 11:57 PM

Thank you for great Nigeria/Abuja tips!

• high_d's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2006 at 10:47 AM

Your Nigerian pages brought back childhood memories, especially of Jos and it's "rocky" landscapes. Great tips~Heidi

• cuppadamoksha's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2006 at 7:09 PM

Hi Ali , Im doing gr8 ..have been really busy planning my wedding in Oct :) . finalized the seamstress for my gown last evening. decisions ..decsions ..so much fun...and HAVE AN AWESOME TRIP... IM SURE CHINA WILL BE FANTASTIC !!!

• Sue08080's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2006 at 10:25 AM

I have 2 wonderful students in my class from Nigeria. Your excellent commentary gave me a look into their previous lives. Thank you!

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2006 at 2:49 AM

I`m into my 6th yr on Vt .2006 will b building and updating! Doing my weekly `SurfanRate` spot and visiting some òl timers. U have GR8 tips and pics on Nigeria as always.":*¨`*:·~My§ticÄl~·:*.隐形的 ღ (~_~)♫♫"

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2005 at 7:20 AM

Very interesting page and tips on your travels thru Nigeria. Gods baby factory? hummmm Interesting mud dwellings.

sachara

“if you are in a hurry, make a detour, Djibouti and Somaliland in april ”

Badges & Stats in Nigeria

Have you been to Nigeria?

Latest Activity in Nigeria