"Mopti" Region de Mopti by sachara
Region de Mopti Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 81 photos
In the past Mopti was less important than Timbuctu and Djenne. Nowadays Mopti is the lifeliest harbour of the Niger. It has a large market and a beautifull mosque. After 20 years I visited Mopti for the second time in 2009.
In the floodlands along the road from Sévaré to Mopti you see many cows.
The bar with the best view at the river. Drinks and meals available. From here you can make a boattrip to a Bozo... more travel advice
Sometimes Mopti looks one big marketplace. At every corner, streetside and at the riverside are trading women. more travel advice
sachara's Related Pages
Region de Mopti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The city of the fishes"
- "Mopti: very annoying river town"
- "Soft Mali"
- "Mopti in May is hot, hot, hot!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Region de Mopti
- Hotels in Region de Mopti
- Transportation in Region de Mopti
- Restaurants in Region de Mopti
- Warnings and Dangers in Region de Mopti
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Region de Mopti
- 13 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (196)
Have you been to Region de Mopti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Region de Mopti
Photos in Region de MoptiSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 72 reviews, 375 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 82 reviews, 313 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 88 reviews, 296 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 70 reviews, 304 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 58 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timbuktu Intro, 36 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 83 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 89 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues