"Madagascar" Madagascar by sachara

Madagascar Travel Guide: 1,232 reviews and 4,018 photos

under construction

Last summer from the 11th July 2007 till the 1th of August I visited Madagascar.

It will take some time before I will start to build this page, but you can allready have a look at the pictures at the pages of
Tana
Anjahe Reserve
Isalo Park
Ifaty

Nature......

To get in the mood, I visited the month before my trip my neigbours in the zoo. During a nightwalk I had a close encounter with the ringtail lemurs, coming originally from Madagascar.

Culture....

Even to get more in the mood. Some of the best artists from Madagascar came to the Netherlands to play at the 19th Afrika Festival in Hertme in the last weekend of June 2007. Regis Gizavo, one of the best accordeon players of the world, Justin Vali, Dama and Erick Manana.

• Last visit to Madagascar: Jul 2007
  • Intro Updated Oct 16, 2007

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Hello, Ali! I see you made a great trip... Wonderful pictures! ><><><

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2008 at 12:27 AM

Wonderful photos! Madagascar is one of my dream destinations!

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2007 at 1:38 AM

Your gorgeous photos reminded me of my years as a zoo guide in Perth where the ring-tailed and other lemurs were always such an attraction. I would love to have the chance to see them in the wild! leyle

• Norali's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2007 at 8:43 AM

Hello there. Isn't it about time to update this page ? I've never been that close to my favourite lemurs (the ring-tailed). Wow.. beautiful. Ali, you saw Erick Manana? Lucky you! Very skilled, handsome man and... what a voice !

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2007 at 1:00 PM

I thought WOW then noticed 2 previous guests wrote wow, so wow wow and wow....look fwd to lots of tales and piccies of yr visit.....Take Care....Tim

• grets's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2007 at 7:52 AM

Wow! What a fantastic ring tail experience! Can't wait to see your Madagarscar tips and pictures

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2007 at 7:57 AM

Wow.. great pics of music festival and lemur encounter. Will check back for more. SL :)

• MM212's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2007 at 10:43 AM

I've always found Madagascar fascinating. Looking forward to reading your tips.

sachara

“if you are in a hurry, make a detour. ”

Badges & Stats in Madagascar

Have you been to Madagascar?

Latest Activity in Madagascar