Assen Hotel Tips by sachara Top 5 Page for this destination
Assen Hotels: 86 reviews and 8 photos
A few KMs from Assen you can find the hoilidaycentre Zilverberkpark "Witterzomer''.
It's a wonderful place for camping in a large green natural setting. You can bring your own tent or caravan, but you can also hire a bungalows, a furnished tents or a wooden hut.
There is a restaurant, a snackbar, breakfastservice, shoppingservice and much more.
Unique Qualities: ''Witterzomer'' has its own swimmingpool, playinggrounds for kids, parcours for ponies, midgetgolf, jeu de boules, crossparcours for bikes and grounds for tennis, football, basketball and volleyball. Every summer week has its own theme with a lot of activities for young and old. And if you like to do something else, at the reception they can you give a lot of tips to enjoy the nature and culture of Drenthe.
My parents started this hoilidaycentre in 1952 and I lived here for 20 years. At that time I always prefered to stay home to see my holidays-friends, to share all the nice activities, to camp myself with my friends or to work here during holidays.
Address: Witterzomer 7, 9405 VE Assen
Comparison: about average
Directions: 5 KM west of Assen at 1 KM from the village Witten.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +31 592 393535
Price: less than US$20
Hotel de Jonge
Hotel de Jonge has 54 comfortable rooms. The 17 rooms in the old part of the building are furnished in style. The hotel has an excellent restaurant and popular grand-cafe "Centraal'' with a beautiful terrace.
Part of the hotelcomplex is also an English pub "the Beefeater'', a rockcafe "Docx" and a dance theatre annex disco "Diana''.
I didn't sleep in the Hotel myself, but I'm visiting the grandcafe with its terrace regularly.
Unique Qualities: The best place in the heart of the city, with a nice atmosphere and interesting paintings.
Address: Brinkstraat 85, 9401 HZ Assen
Comparison: about average
Directions: In the city centre, a 5 minutes walk from the railwaystation. Just near the Drents Museum and historical buildings.
Other Contact: email@example.com
More Reviews (36)
- Old Saxon farmerhouses
- See All Shopping in the new shopping centre
- See All Markt in Assen
- See All House, music school, radio studio,...
sachara's Related Pages
Assen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Assen, my hometown"
- "Assen: capital of the province of Drenthe"
- "sandravdp's Assen & Emmen Page"
- "Assen - capital of the province of Drenthe"
- "province of Drenthe"
- "Assen, capitol of Drenthe's countryside"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Assen
- Hotels in Assen
- Transportation in Assen
- Nightlife in Assen
- Restaurants in Assen
- Shopping in Assen
- Warnings and Dangers in Assen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Assen
- 38 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (102)
Have you been to Assen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Assen
Videos in AssenSee All Videos (2)
Read real reviews about Assen Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 70 reviews, 365 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 82 reviews, 313 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 88 reviews, 296 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 70 reviews, 304 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 58 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timbuktu Intro, 36 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 83 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 89 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues