Grolloo Hotel Tips by sachara
Grolloo Hotels: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Landgoed De Berenkuil is a campsite of 50 hectare in a fantastic natural setting of forest and heatherfields with protected juniperus trees. You can hear and feel the nature all around. There are no cars allowed.
There are about 500 places for tents and caravans, but also some small ''Hans & Grietje" houses and Bear-huts. for rent.
Especially for the kids till 15 years the stay will be a real adventure. There are so many possibilities for all kind of playing, outdoors and indoors. You can also walk a nature trail.
Every week has another ''crazy'' theme.
But top of the pop is Berenpret at 7 pm. Everybody is coming to the open air theatre. The kids, but also their parents don't like to miss it. It's not to explain what's happening there, so you have to experience it yourself. Theatre, singing and much more, it gives so much fun !!
At the campsite you can come to the ''Bommelhoes'' for drinks and meals. There is also a shop nearby de " Bereshop" for buying you own food.
Unique Qualities: De Berenkuil is awarded as ANWB Euro Top camping, has a four star classification and was the camping of the year in 1991.
The Berenkuil is not just a campsite, but a experience. The only thing is, you must not be allergic for bears, because you will meet loads of them.
In 2012 De Berenkuil is elected as best European campsite for kids.
Address: de Pol 15, 9444 XE Grolloo
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: De Berenkuil is 12 KM south of Assen.
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: + 31 592 501242
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (3)
sachara's Related Pages
Grolloo Travel Guide
- Hotels in Grolloo
- Nightlife in Grolloo
- Restaurants in Grolloo
- Warnings and Dangers in Grolloo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grolloo
- 4 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (199)
Have you been to Grolloo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grolloo
Read real reviews about Grolloo Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 75 reviews, 390 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 82 reviews, 313 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 88 reviews, 296 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 70 reviews, 304 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 58 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timbuktu Intro, 36 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 83 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 89 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues