"Maastricht" Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht by sachara

• Last visit to Maastricht: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 16, 2005

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Nice tips on this pleasant and interesting city.

• sachara's Profile Photo
      Feb 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Don, I like Maastricht very much. We visited the town several times, also during a VT meeting. I have still to write my last tips.

• Ann75's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Hi Ali, this is a great place of a city I used to visit quite frequently when I still lived in Belgium (about 30 minutes from Maastricht). I recognize many places, but some I still have to visit...maybe on our next trip to you Europe.

Great page of Maastricht with great tips and photos! I enjoyed it.

Vele groetjes uit Canada,
    Ann

• sachara's Profile Photo
      Jan 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Hi Ann, great you enjoyed my Maastricht page. I also like the city and visit Maastricht regularly. I hope to write more tips in the future.

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2010 at 1:14 AM

I'll come back to see this page with more time; it'll help me for my visit next year

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2009 at 7:43 AM

Ali, you know my weakness for food ;-(, met Hanneke who walked from Maastricht to Fisterre & Muxia ;-)))

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2008 at 12:43 PM

Hi Ali, een oudere foto maar ik herken er een paar. Moet een gezellige tijd geweest zijn met Dannie en de Tomps. God - wat vliegt de tijd. Doeikes

• mindcrime's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2007 at 10:13 AM

Hi from Greece! Been there three weeks before and it was very beautiful, I have to return some day... nice city, good people!

• Aug 1, 2007 at 9:58 AM

Really great tips on Maastricht! Useful infos!...........;;;;bell

• May 2, 2007 at 1:55 PM

Thank You for your very good guide to Maastricht, a lovely city.Went last year and going again this July. Will be able to enjoy it even more after reading your tips, also will enjoy Andre Rieu concert at Vrijthof.

• Jul 7, 2006 at 11:04 PM

Interesting to see how the "coffee culture" is spreading across Europe. Jo Coenen's building & square look very nice.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2006 at 12:43 PM

Nice VT-meeting pictures from August 2005, great hotel tips and some interesting architecture there, I see.

sachara

“if you are in a hurry, make a detour, Riga in May ”

Badges & Stats in Maastricht

Have you been to Maastricht?

Latest Activity in Maastricht