"VT lunch at a wonderful location" Sommacampagna by sachara

Sommacampagna Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 61 photos

During the first European VT meeting in may 2005 in Italy we had our saturday lunch at Agritursimo Le Mistral in the countryside of Sommacampagna, close to Verona and Valeggio sul Mincio. A lovely location indeed, but not easy to find. We get lost, but at the end we succeeded all to find the place.

And what a place... on a hill with vineyards all around.

And a lovely restaurant with good food ! We enjoyed a delicious Italian lunch.

• Last visit to Sommacampagna: May 2005
  • Intro Updated Jan 14, 2006

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2007 at 2:59 PM

mmmm, this sounds like a meeting I shouldn't have missed! I'd love to be drinking wine and having lunch in the sunshine there right about now.

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2006 at 3:18 PM

Yes, I've never been to a big meeting either. Probably too busy travelling I guess!

• cuppadamoksha's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2006 at 11:10 AM

Life is good ... Monsoons have set in.. forgotten what hot weather was like :)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2006 at 4:42 PM

A nice little page on this beautiful lunch spot! It is difficult to believe that the meeting took place so long ago! I'll get to one someday!

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2006 at 5:59 AM

Beautiful pics and unforgettable memories. Ciao!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2005 at 4:16 PM

Haha, great pictures and... I wonder now, how many pictures were taken by all of us on those days :-), VT-record for sure :-)))

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2005 at 4:58 AM

Wonderful page!!! It was such a wonderful day we had! And it was so nice talking to you!!!

• piccolina's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2005 at 3:07 AM

Thanks for all these wonderful pictures Ali...:-))

• eden_teuling's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2005 at 7:30 AM

many wonderful pictures, Ali, of the special event in Verona!! Hope to be able to meet all these VT friends someplace, sometime!! elisabeth

• lotharlerch's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2005 at 9:44 AM

After so many great and funny pics we can be sure that the next VT meeting will see some hundred participants.

sachara

“if you are in a hurry, make a detour, Djibouti and Somaliland in april ”

Badges & Stats in Sommacampagna

Have you been to Sommacampagna?