Rissani Hotel Tips by sachara Top 5 Page for this destination
Rissani Hotels: 29 reviews and 21 photos
The first time I visited Rissaniy Risanni we stayed at the camping of Meski, 76 KM north of Rissani. The source of Meski is a wonderful natural spring with a pool where you can have a swim in a picturesque oasis. When we camped there in 1975, nobody was around.
But maybe the atmosphere have changed nowadays, because the pools have cemented and a characterless cafe and souvenirshops are built, I red in a travelguide.
After Meski the Ziz River and the valley of the Tafilalt appear. This valley cuts through the barren hills. Here lived an isolated Arab community, of the Alouite dynasty in fortresses. At the end of the Tafilalt area lies Rissani.
Unique Qualities: Scenic oasis, source and pool.
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: 17 KM south-east of Er-Rachidia.
Price: less than US$20
Kasbah Ennasra, entrance
The kasbah Ennasra is a newly built kasbah in traditional style. In the innercourt there is a swimmingpool, a berber tent and a snackbar. The kasbah has also a restaurant and a tea room. The rooms have the entrance at a lovely inner garden and every room has its own patio.
The whole place is nicily decorated with all kind of local and traditional objects.
At arrival in the hotel we had a lovely welcome tea with snacks. It was winter, but in the sun the temperature was high enough to sit outdoors, so we enjoyed the tea at in the innercourt. In the evening it was too cold to sit outside, so we moved to the tearoom with heating.
In the lobby is a pc with free internet acces. The hotel organises 4WD excursions and cameltrips into the desert. We booked a 4WD trip in the hotel and visited the black desert before heading to the Erg Chebbi dunes.
Address: BP 167, Ksar Lbtarni, Rissani
Directions: The Ennasra Kasbah is just north of the junction of the N13 from Erfoud and the N12 from Zagora, a few km's north of Rissani.
Other Contact: Kasbahennesra@yahoo.fr
Phone: +212 35774403
More Reviews (30)
- See All Market with sheeps, cows
- See All Circuit Touristique: Ksar Oulad...
- See All Lively place close to the souq and...
- See All Nomad life
sachara's Related Pages
Rissani Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "interesting gate to the sahara"
- "Rissani - a small town almost in the Sahara..."
- "A Moroccan Backwater (except it's desert)"
- "Gaze upon my works, and despair"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rissani
- Hotels in Rissani
- Transportation in Rissani
- Restaurants in Rissani
- Shopping in Rissani
- Warnings and Dangers in Rissani
- See All...
Explore the World
- Microtel Inn & Suites Baton Rouge I -10
- Miramar Apartments
- Residence Villa Tassoni
- Hotel Porta San Mamolo
- Modern Val Girard Hotel
- Thande Hotel Bagan
- Hotel Pension Funkturm
- Makumba Summer Garden
- City Villa
- ZamZam Tower
- Marble House
- Anchan Resort and Spa Phuket
- Antica Dimora Johlea
Badges & Stats in Rissani
- 32 Reviews
- 164 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (99)
Have you been to Rissani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rissani
Read real reviews about Rissani Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 68 reviews, 355 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 82 reviews, 313 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 88 reviews, 296 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 70 reviews, 304 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 58 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timbuktu Intro, 36 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 83 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 89 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (154)
Latest Rissani hotel reviews
- Kasbah Ennasra
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 19, 2012