"Bamako" Top 5 Page for this destination Bamako by sachara
Bamako Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 162 photos
If you arrive In Mali with an international flight, your acquintance with Mali starts in the capital, Bamako...
Bamako is a lifely city with a lot of cars and motorcycles.
In central Bamako south of the railway station are a lot of shops, markets and restaurants. This area is 1 KM2, so you can walk around very easily.
When we went to the vegetable market at the southbank for buying our food, a lot of kids came to our truck with their... more travel advice
The cathedral is situated between the Avenue du Fleuve and the Rue Fabolo Coulibaly. It is a good landmark. The Avenue... more travel advice
sachara's Related Pages
Bamako Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bamako - a city in miniature"
- "Mali's Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bamako
- Hotels in Bamako
- Transportation in Bamako
- Nightlife in Bamako
- Restaurants in Bamako
- Shopping in Bamako
- Warnings and Dangers in Bamako
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bamako
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (102)
Have you been to Bamako?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bamako
Photos in BamakoSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 70 reviews, 365 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 82 reviews, 313 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 88 reviews, 296 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 70 reviews, 304 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 58 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timbuktu Intro, 36 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 83 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 89 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues