"Banfora" Banfora by sachara
Banfora Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 124 photos
Coming from Bobo to Banfora, we pass along the scenic foot of the Banfora Escarpment. Banfora is a good base to visit the area. A good place to stay and to eat is the Hotel Canne à Sucre (sugar cane). Around Banfora are many sugarcane fields. The French owner of the Hotel managed the sugar factory .
for a long time.
Highlights to visit in the area around Banfora are the Domes de Fabedougou, the Karfiguela Falls and the Lac Tengrela. It is also worth to visit the women cooperation 15 km outside Banfora to buy fair trade and biological products like cashew nuts and dried mangos.
Wouol is a development association of several agricultural producers, mostly women (70%). We visited Wouol 14 km... more travel advice
like The domes de Fabedougou consist of huge limestone formations that have been sculpted over millennia by erosion into... more travel advice
sachara's Related Pages
Banfora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Banfora-Well Worth a Visit"
- "An easy day trip from Bobo Dioulasso"
- "under construction"
- "Banfora - the fruity region of Burkina Faso"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banfora
- Hotels in Banfora
- Transportation in Banfora
- Restaurants in Banfora
- Shopping in Banfora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banfora
- 5 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (104)
Have you been to Banfora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banfora
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 72 reviews, 375 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 82 reviews, 313 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 88 reviews, 296 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 70 reviews, 304 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 58 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timbuktu Intro, 36 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 83 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 89 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues