Paris Restaurant Tips by sachara
Paris Restaurants: 2,581 reviews and 3,177 photos
In the summertime I walked along the Paris Plage in the evening and was surprised about the loads of people, families, students and others who were picknicking at the beach. It is a great ambiance with wonderful views at the Seine. Away from the traffic, life music playing at several places and kids can play in the sand.
Favorite Dish: People did bring theirselves their drinks, bread, salads and other snacks. Most picnics looked very delicious and inviting to join.
Address: Paris plage
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
La Grande Mosquée de Paris
The complex of the mosque of Paris includes a North African tearoom and restaurant. I visited the lovely inner garden with figues trees and fountains of this teahouse for the first time in the early nineties. Early morning I was almost the only visitor drinking my mint tea in a serene atmosphere. The last time in 2005 I visited the innergarden in the late afternoon. It was very lifely with lots of visitors.
The teahouse and restaurant decorated in North African style are open from 9am till 11.30pm. You can come for a tea or arabian coffee with sweets, for a snack, for lunch or dinner. The menu offers delicious tajines and couscous.
Address: Rue Geoffroy St-Hilaire
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In the 5th arrondissement.
Metro: Place Monge
Phone: +33 1 43313820
Theme: Middle Eastern
More Reviews (98)
- See All Exhibition press pictures from all the...
- See All looking for a bargain...
- See All From Esplanade des Invalides to...
- See All Fountain de Observatoire
sachara's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 100 Reviews
- 384 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (196)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (384)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 72 reviews, 375 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 82 reviews, 313 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 88 reviews, 296 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 70 reviews, 304 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 58 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timbuktu Intro, 36 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 83 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 89 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (177)
- Louvre- 795 Reviews, 1,585 Photos
- Eiffel Tower- 601 Reviews, 1,083 Photos
- Notre Dame de Paris- 650 Reviews, 1,326 Photos
- Arc de Triomphe- 401 Reviews, 710 Photos
- Montmartre Area- 211 Reviews, 401 Photos
- Sainte-Chapelle- 145 Reviews, 357 Photos
- Musee d'Orsay- 273 Reviews, 556 Photos
- Place de la Concorde- 167 Reviews, 321 Photos
- Catacombs- 56 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Latin Quarter- 47 Reviews, 107 Photos
See All Paris Things to Do