"Paris" Paris by sachara

Paris Travel Guide: 22,791 reviews and 56,488 photos

I visited Paris several times, with school, for work, but most of the time for leisure and pleasure. Everytime when I'm in Paris, I have the intention to come back within one or two years, but in reality it's not the case.

In Paris I love not only the famous areas and landmarks, but also the less known areas, the mixture of historical and modern architecture, the different cultures, the French and the cosmopolitain atmosphere.

During all the years I visited many places in Paris, like Montmartre, Quartier Latin, Chinatown, Belleville and many more, where I didn't take pictures in my pre-VT time.

In summer 2005 I made a pilgrimage to many of the places I visited during my first visits. It was great to see that some didn't change at all and others did. This time I took lots of digital pictures. Many you can find on this page. In 2010 I came back for updates and new discoveries.

• In a nutshell:Paris, I will be back , again and again
  • Last visit to Paris: Oct 2010
  • Intro Updated Apr 22, 2011

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Hi Ali and thank you for an extremely informative Paris page. None of us can ever presume to know all there is to know about Paris, but when we combine our efforts, we are a mine of valuable information. Thank you for your fantastic contribution.

• sachara's Profile Photo
      May 8, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Hi Kate, thanks for for visiting and rating my tips. Yes, there is so much to tell about Paris. During my last visit in 2010 I saw many other nice parts of the city. Did not take the time to do the updates yet.

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
      May 8, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I'll look forward to reading your updstes Ali.

• liliana91's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2012 at 5:21 AM

So many interesting reviews..and the photos are great..a pleasure to read them, i'll take time for other pages from you. Thank you for sharing with us :)

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Me again, coming back to look at the updates that you have added to this page in the past year. Great that you keep returning to Paris to see how things have changed. I have never taken one of those boat trips, but sometimes they have shined their big lig

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2011 at 1:36 AM

I hope to visit Paris next september. Ciao!

• Herkbert's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Enjoyed looking at your pictures and tips on paris. Happy travels.. Tom

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2009 at 2:43 AM

A labor of love here to be sure! Grazie for great photos & detail.

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2007 at 7:15 AM

Excellent 5 star tips and pics. Well Done - from Mike Starr5 in the forgotten suburb of London - historic "Barking Town"

• marielexoteria's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2007 at 11:10 AM

Great Paris page. So many memories came back to me, and so many other things to see when I go back.

• nora_south_africa's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2007 at 11:44 PM

great tips!! thanx

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2007 at 12:43 PM

Just came by to read more of your Paris pages.Brings back memories from my many trips.Love your pictures.Paris is truly a magical place, Also gr8 new profile pic Tim.·:*¨`*:·~My§ticÄl~·:*."

sachara

“if you are in a hurry, make a detour. ”

Badges & Stats in Paris