"Ko Chang" Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Chang by sachara

Ko Chang Travel Guide: 227 reviews and 564 photos

This month I will revisit Ko Chang after 18 years.....
I allready found out that a lot has changed. At my first time in this bay at the south coast there were only a few basic huts at the beach. We were the first guests. There were no roads. We came by boat and brought our own food and cooking utensiles. We walked under the palmtrees along the shore to the nearby fishing village at stilts and the penisinsula with nobody around.
Now there are a few resorts.....

• Last visit to Ko Chang: Jan 1987
  • Intro Updated Nov 6, 2005

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2006 at 9:09 AM

Must be a paradise on earth. Greetz

• spitball's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2006 at 10:55 PM

You obviously really take your time thinking out your photographs and your thoughts, this is very refreshing indeed. I'm really enjoying your pages. R@nd in Vancouver.

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2006 at 8:35 AM

Amazing photos and wonderful writing, I love your sensibility. Very lovely page, as alaways!

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2005 at 1:54 PM

This looks more like a romantic trip to me, you didn't tell us everything. You suddenly become very poetic Ali. Warm regards.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2005 at 7:22 AM

Fantastic page, both pictures and writings. I wonder whether it's still a paradize after 18 years.. I can't wait your comparison of the two Ko Chang.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2005 at 5:30 AM

Ali, your photos of this simple but beautiful spot are spectacular!! Combined with your writings, this page really conveys the sense of peace that you must have felt in such a fantastic destination. What a flashback!!

• ludogatto's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2005 at 2:55 PM

I hope you can have a good impression on the new situation...I stopped to go in Thai when I saw the big change in Ko samui in only 6 month..I son't want to think about it now! Have a nice trip

• ginte's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2005 at 8:49 AM

Fishing village on stilts looks great. I'm very curious to see lots of new photos from your trip there in the very near future;-) Have a nice trip!

sachara

“if you are in a hurry, make a detour, Djibouti and Somaliland in april ”

Badges & Stats in Ko Chang

Have you been to Ko Chang?

Latest Activity in Ko Chang