"Battambang" Top 5 Page for this destination Battambang by sachara

Battambang Travel Guide: 236 reviews and 699 photos

In november 2005 I visited Cambodia for the first time in my life. In the first place I came to see the famous Angkor temples near Siem Reap, but I liked also Battambang and Tonle Sap, especially to see the country side and the daily life.

• Last visit to Battambang: Nov 2005
  • Intro Updated Dec 13, 2005

• stedeb's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2007 at 2:05 AM

Planning a month long trip to Cambodia in 08 your pages are fantastic a wealth of info for us. You have been to some very interesting spots.

• ellielou's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2007 at 7:54 AM

great tips. thinking of new stop in SE Asia, and this may fit the bill. I really love your tips, since it's such a reflection of your experience, something you don't get in guidebooks. And adored the 'process' tips!

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2006 at 7:42 AM

great tips from a way off the beaten path destination

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2006 at 1:12 AM

excellent personalized tips. (I see I'm heading over to your neck of the woods in March)

• hindu1936's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2006 at 6:33 AM

As always, your travel advice is right on the money. and as always,your photos are great. thanks again. joe

• Bonobo2005's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2006 at 8:20 AM

Hi Ali, just looking for a reason to extend my upcoming AW trip. So come to your site 'cos you've been everywhere haha! Thanks, very useful and entertaining tips as usual! Will keep in mind the slow boat.

• elpariente's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2006 at 12:54 PM

I can see by your tips and very good photos that you had a great time in BTT. I was at the same time as you there and I had an unforgettable time

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2006 at 7:35 AM

Usually transportation tips are dull, but a makeshift bamboo train makes for great reading! The temples, markets and sticky rice all look great.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2005 at 8:06 PM

Fantastic page! That wonderful world of Tonle Sap encourages me to pack now. Well, as I prefer slow food than fast food, I'd choose slow boat, too. Great food tips.

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2005 at 2:22 AM

Lovely and comprehensive page. Am sure you had a lovely time here. Regards.

sachara

“if you are in a hurry, make a detour. ”

Badges & Stats in Battambang

Have you been to Battambang?

Latest Activity in Battambang