"Darjeeling, tea and a lot more....." Top 5 Page for this destination Darjeeling by sachara
Darjeeling Travel Guide: 180 reviews and 571 photos
Darjeeling -in the north of West Bengal- is situated at a 2.100 M high ridge. Darjeeling has a breathtaking mountaineous scenery and a lot of tea-plantations.
Darjeeling has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with allready 160 years travellers from abroad. Darjeeling is an easygoing place to spend some time, to look around or as starting point for hiking.
Darjeeling is a city for walking. For going around, you have to climb a lot. The houses are on steep slopes.
Near the botanical garden we met this woman together with her colleague. After the washing comes the drying. So she has... more travel advice
Further on at the path to the botanical garden, the family was waiting for the bride and the bridegroom with two glases... more travel advice
sachara's Related Pages
Darjeeling Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "darjeeling-queen of hills"
- "West Bengal's own Hill station !!!!"
- "Toy Train, Tiger Hill & Darjeeling Tea! What Else!"
- "Darjeeling, tea and a lot more....."
- "The Unmatched Queen of Hill Stations"
- "A Little Piece of Heaven in India"
- "Tea Gardens and Good people!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Darjeeling
- Hotels in Darjeeling
- Transportation in Darjeeling
- Nightlife in Darjeeling
- Restaurants in Darjeeling
- Shopping in Darjeeling
- Warnings and Dangers in Darjeeling
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Darjeeling
- 21 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (195)
Have you been to Darjeeling?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Darjeeling
- Posted in Travel Ifaty Forum "Re: Thoughts on Ifaty"
- updated a Darjeeling Travel Page "Darjeeling, tea and a lot more....."
- Commented on one of JohnniOmani's Darjeeling travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Darjeeling, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Centre"
- Wrote a Review Darjeeling, drying clothes in Darjeeling Local Customs
Photos in DarjeelingSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 72 reviews, 375 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 82 reviews, 313 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 88 reviews, 296 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 70 reviews, 304 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 58 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timbuktu Intro, 36 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 83 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 89 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues