"Wonderful Prague" Prague by hundertmorgen
Prague Travel Guide: 11,915 reviews and 24,954 photos
For the moment you can explore the pictures I have made on this trip... descriptions are following.
But guess it needs some time ;-)
Prague is known for legends of all kinds—mythic and authentic. Crowned with a castle that, when lit up at night, puts the Disney logo to shame, it’s no wonder that enchanted visitors refer to Prague as a fairy-tale city. Fairy tale, yes—as in Cinderella meets Kafka. Behind its storybook views, Prague holds quirks, secrets, and historic metamorphoses that surely influenced the city’s literary wunderkind Franz Kafka, who spent virtually all his life within steps of Old Town Square.
Just stand in the heart of it to take in the odd blend of architectural elements. A cacophony of Gothic, Baroque,... more travel advice
hundertmorgen's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 50 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 50 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Majorca Island Intro, 45 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Algarve Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Berlin Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hamburg Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination De Haan Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Breda Intro, 30 photos, 5 travelogues