"A week between the Pitons." Saint Lucia Island by Matt420
Saint Lucia Island Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 8 photos
My wife and I were married on the grounds of the Jalousie-Hilton, which is the only resort with a private beach between the Pitons.
Probably one of the most beautiful sunsets I have witnessed in a long time.
For the week we were there, we never had any problem with transportation, communication or ever felt threatened in any way.
I would recommend a visit to St. Lucia to anyone who will listen.
- Pros:Pitons, Rain Forest tour, Volcano
- Cons:Tourist market areas
The hotel grounds are manicured to perfection with a private beach. The majority of the cabanas are completely private... more travel advice
Matt420's Related Pages
Saint Lucia Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A week between the Pitons."
- "St Lucia, Castries"
- "The island of Saint Lucia"
- "Caribbean Splendor"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Lucia Island
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Saint Lucia Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Lucia Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de Yucatán Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jacó Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Grand Cayman Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Ocho Rios Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Arenal 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Austin Intro, 3 reviews
- Cancún 2 reviews
- Saint Lucia Island Intro, 2 reviews