"A Quiet Southern Town" Aiken by Clyselia
Aiken Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 29 photos
I lived in Aiken for 3 years while conducting my graduate research at the Savannah Rover site. It's a quiet horse town with a lot of "big" town perks.
- Pros:Nature, good restaurants, historic places, triple crown races
- Cons:Bad shopping (malls) and little nightlife
- In a nutshell:A rural horse town with a lot of history
Collection of historic relics from Aiken County's interesting past. Includes information on the moving of 3 towns when... more travel advice
Clyselia's Related Pages
Aiken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown"
- "Horse Country"
- "A Quiet Southern Town"
- "Pleasant Adventure Not on Original Travel Plans"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aiken
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Aiken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aiken
Photos in AikenSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Athens 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Aiken Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Columbia 1 review, 2 photos
- Augusta 1 review, 1 photo
- Sweden Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.