"Welcome to ANAPA, my VT-friends!!!" Anapa by Skripa
Anapa Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 133 photos
Anapa is situated in the South-West of Krasnodar Territory, at the meeting-point of the Great Caucasus and the Tamahn peninsula.
A surprising variety of the landscape is explained by its location. It stretches from the Caucasian foothills covered with fixed woods, up to a flat plateau, on which the ancient Anapa is located, and to low plains if Tamahn, alternating with estuaries.
All this natural variety unites the Black sea, along its coast this resort-place stretches more than 80 km.
Climatic and natural-medical conditions:
Anapa is a climatic spa. Anapa is one of the world famous Black sea coast resorts with the number of solar days. The resort is in the picturesque spot. It is surrounded by sea, fields and mountains. The climate of this popular spa is mild with plenty of sunny days, particularly in summer and autumn; quite a few and rare cloudy and gloomy days, especially in winter, the weather pressure is rather constant.
Sea influences the weather of the resort softly. During summer and autumn months the sandy beaches are warm.
There are some not deep places near the coast, where children bathe in comfortably.
Swimming season begins early in May and ends late in October..
Anapa is a sea resort:
The city of Anapa means 42 km best European sandy beaches and 10 km pebble beaches.
The sandy beaches consist of mainly quarts sand, having strong medical effect during sunbathing that allows calling an especial cure-using solar energy.
Their width reaches 200-300 m and more on some spots.
Pebble beaches are located mainly in the beautiful places of the spa – Sukko; Large and Small Utrish.
The variety of beaches enables to choice any beaches and pleases the most different wishes of people, having rest here...
Rest and entertainments:
City has numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, cafes; a music hall, the houses of culture, summer music hall, dancing floors, casino, a magnificent southern market, shopping centres, sports-grounds, a stadium, a chess-club, an yacht-club and many others.
Different festivals and concerts are held here.
There is a museum of regional studies for fans of old times and romanticism.
Having a rest here you can visit a museum open-air “Gorgippia” – a vast site of the ruins of the antique Greek city, belonged to the ancient Bospor empire, with monuments and products of antique art.
In every sanatorium they organize tours and excursions. ..
Skripa's Related Pages
Anapa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anapa - sand beach on Black Sea"
- "frenchie in south Russia"
- "The great place for summer holidays!"
- "Anapa, wine and (sea)water"
- "Welcome to ANAPA, my VT-friends!!!"
- "20 miles of sandy beaches"
- "A famous russian Black Sea resort"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anapa
- Hotels in Anapa
- Transportation in Anapa
- Restaurants in Anapa
- Shopping in Anapa
- Warnings and Dangers in Anapa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anapa
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Anapa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anapa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khabarovsk Intro, 60 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 19 reviews, 121 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalian Intro, 17 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 19 reviews, 27 photos
- Primorskiy Kray Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Slavyansk-na-Kubani Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 4 travelogues
- Abrau-Dyurso Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sevastopol' Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Novorossiysk Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Krasnodarskiy Kray 6 reviews, 8 photos