"Rest in Peace - Klapmutsen" Klapmutsen's Profile

Num brutal acidente de trabalho, faleceu na tarde de 27 de Maio de 2006 o nosso colega e Amigo Armando José Gonçalves Sabrosa, entretanto sepultado no cemitério do Monte de Caparica, em Almada.

O Centro de Arqueologia de Almada presta homenagem a este Amigo que tão precocemente nos deixou e apresenta as mais sentidas condolências à família enlutada.
------------------------------------------------------------

On the evening of May 27, 2006 VT member Armando Sabrosa passed away due to a work accident. He is buried in the cemetary of Monte de Caparica in Almada. The Centro de Arqueologia of Almada pays tribute to their friend and offers deepest sympathies to his family.

Tribute by Jorge Raposo

Postcard from Skipka

Postcard of Crete sent by dear friend from Slovakia
Thanks

• Intro Updated Jun 2, 2006

• Sharrie's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2007 at 5:18 PM

It's strange sometimes... we talked about you heading China once. & 2 days ago, in China, I heard some music which distinctly reminded me of you, & I thought of you & our conversations again... that day just b4 I left Lisbon, at the airport...

• jjasmine's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2006 at 9:45 AM

Miss you.....

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2006 at 2:23 PM

I am so sorry ....

• JoseMonteiro's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2006 at 5:36 AM

TO ALL OF YOU WHO WERE KLAPMUTSEN'S FRIEND, I'M SORRY TO INFORM THAT HE WONT BE BACK HERE, HE DIED IN A STUPID ACCIDENT. PLEASE GO TO MY PAGE FOR DETAILS.

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2006 at 1:22 PM

Happy Easter!

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2005 at 7:44 AM

Beautiful......mysterious.........EYE!!! ;-) I'm still lovin' those images of China! (Thanks for your recent visit to my HP)

• vigi's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2005 at 7:04 PM

Thanks for dropping by. You got HUGE eye!!!

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2005 at 9:18 AM

nice to meet you. :) what big eyes you have!! :))

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 4:40 PM

thanks for dropping by at my home page.

• wwliu's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2005 at 4:51 AM

Hi, how have you been? your page is very interesting that all albums are China, hehe....I almost think this is made by a Chinese ^_^

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Klapmutsen's Profile Photo

Klapmutsen

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.