"Hello World" Sharman's Profile

My Life so far

I was born in Lincolnshire, England which is a beautiful county. Many people think it is too flat, but flat can be beautiful and the changing seasons there are amazing. Lincoln City has what I think is the most wonderful Cathedral. It is set on a hill (yes we do have some) and can be seen for miles around. Compared to other English Cities it seems to be a well kept secret and I am not sure why, but tourism has definately increased since I lived there.
I moved to Hyde, Cheshire when I got married a long time ago and there is beautiful countryside all around here.The Peak District is on our doorstep and with the very good motorway system that we have now, Wales, The Lake District and North Yorkshire are not too far away.
We are also only 8 miles from the centre of Manchester so we have the best of both worlds.
My fascination in travel has increased as I have got older and we now spend every spare penny we have trying to see as many places as we can. The budget airlines which now fly from this country have helped tremendously and I can't wait until we take off again. I am only just beginning to set up my travel pages, but any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

• Intro Written Sep 24, 2003

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!