"Kaisers Beach" East London by paradisedreamer
East London Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 8 photos
Kaisers beach is a small village south of East London on the East coast of South Africa (between Durban and Cape Town). I came here with my boyfriend for a holiday after I finished my final school exams. We stayed with his family at a friends holiday house there. It is a lovely unspoilt beach with a small village. The house we stayed in had no electricity so everything was run on gas. This made it all the more special as we could not watch TV in the evenings so it meant we had to find other ways to amuse ourselves - there weren't even any restaurants or bars. We spent the evenings chatting and playing cards. It was very relaxing.
Christmas dinner was mussels which we had pulled off the rocks ourselves early that morning.
Sitting on the dunes overlooking Kaisers beach as the sun goes down.......heaven. more travel advice
paradisedreamer's Related Pages
East London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kaisers Beach"
- "East London - Bay of the Buffalo"
- "Welcome to East London South Africa"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East London
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to East London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East London
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 92 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of the Western Cape Intro, 48 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 48 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 46 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 36 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 38 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 31 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Montagu Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lombok Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue