"Sharm El Sheikh" Sharm El Sheikh by paradisedreamer

Sharm El Sheikh Travel Guide: 1,353 reviews and 2,473 photos

Sharm el Sheikh is a resort town on the Sinai Peninsular. It is well known for the diving it offers on the Red Sea. We had 10 days here , it was a wonderfully relaxing holiday. If you are only going opt Sharm while you are in Egypt you will not have visited Egypt however. Its only downside (viewed against many good points) is that it is too touristy and not the ‘real’ Egypt.

• Pros:Excellent diving, nice beach, plenty of relaxing
  • Cons:nothing
  • In a nutshell:Sun Sun Sun
  • Last visit to Sharm El Sheikh: Nov 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 15, 2004

• Jan 3, 2007 at 7:29 AM

I would agree with everything that's said about Dananeer. The best restaurant for service and food in Naama Bay

• caryllg's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2005 at 11:26 AM

I see you love terazzina as much as me!! I will be there again 31 december I can't wait x

• Escadora7's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2005 at 12:20 AM

Whow! Amazing underwater pics! Sharm El Sheikh is a diver's paradise - definitely high up on our list of places to visit. Thank you for sharing your nice page! Best wishes, Ash & Eve

• neilward's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2005 at 7:22 AM

Lovely photos and great tips,I hope to go there in july,but it might be to hot !!!

• dejavu2gb's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 2:54 AM

Very nice pictures and great tips on your Egypt page!! Looks like a nice holiday destination...You a fellow South African too?

• Jan 30, 2005 at 11:51 AM

I've booked a 2 week holiday with my partner to Egypt. I was slightley concerned that it wouldn't be the best place for a relaxing holiday for us but after reading your reviews I think we've chosen a fantastic place to visit. Thanks for the help!!!!

• luv2tango's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2005 at 1:22 AM

Great photos and tips! Going to Egypt in March and your tips are very helpful. Greetings from Canada, Anita

• mazzap's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2005 at 6:46 PM

This place seems to be publicised a lot more lately, worth thinking about!! Your tips are very informative - thanks. Marion.

• kentishgirl's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2004 at 11:00 AM

Super Page here Sarah! Egypt is definatly on my "must see soon" list! Ali x

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2004 at 6:43 AM

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately the pictures didn't load today, but enjoyed the visit anyway. Pa

paradisedreamer

“Life is what happens while you are planning for the future. Live for today!”

Badges & Stats in Sharm El Sheikh

Have you been to Sharm El Sheikh?

Latest Activity in Sharm El Sheikh