"The Whitsunday Islands" Top 5 Page for this destination Whitsunday Islands by paradisedreamer
Whitsunday Islands Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 307 photos
We took a bus from Cairns to Airlie beach the gateway for the Whitsunday Islands. It took about 8 hours which would have been fine had the aircon not packed up. Don’t get me wrong I love the heat but not when I’m sitting on a bus with faux leather seats!
The Whitsunday’s are beautiful islands and the best waters I have seen, aqua to emerald green and every colour in between. We went sailing on ‘Ragamuffin’ to Whitehaven Beach. The whitest, finest, softest sand I have ever had between my toes! We took a helicopter flight over the islands which gave a great perspective, it was rather expensive though.
Beaches Backpackers is located in the heart of Airlie Beach, just across from the waterfront and Airlie Beach’s man-made... more travel advice
You can't actually swim in the sea on Airlie beach because of the jellyfish and Marine stingers more travel advice
paradisedreamer's Related Pages
Whitsunday Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sailing the Whitsundays..."
- "A WHITSUNDAY WEDDING."
- "Home of the World's Most Beautiful Beach"
- "Set Sail in the Sundays!"
- "The Whitsunday Islands"
- "Whitsunday Islands - Long Island"
- "Really for Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Whitsunday Islands
- Hotels in Whitsunday Islands
- Transportation in Whitsunday Islands
- Nightlife in Whitsunday Islands
- Restaurants in Whitsunday Islands
- Shopping in Whitsunday Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in Whitsunday Islands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Whitsunday Islands
- 13 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Whitsunday Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Whitsunday Islands
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 92 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of the Western Cape Intro, 48 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 48 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 46 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 36 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 38 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 31 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Montagu Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lombok Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue