"Granada" Top 5 Page for this destination Granada by paradisedreamer
Granada Travel Guide: 387 reviews and 1,154 photos
I cannot find the words to describe what a wonderful city Granada is. It tops my list of favourite city for sure. It is vibrant, architecturally beautiful, the people are friendly and smiling, there is an atmosphere that I just can’t describe. We spent 6 days here and ended up returning for another 10 days after we had travelled further south. I would come back in a heartbeat and could even see myself living here. One thing about Granada that I will never forget is the colour of the sky. When you sit in the cool courtyards and look up the sky is the brightest blue and the birds flying overhead make it unforgettable. The most fantastic thing about the city are the people and the music. Wherever you go there is music, you feel as if you have an extra bounce in your step, it is so exhilarating. It can get very hot and humid and after a day walking around the town there is nothing better than a cool refreshing swim.
Please see my Masaya and Lago di Apoyo pages for info on daytrips from Granada.
My favourite pizza place in Granada. It has a nice cozy atmosphere and the pizzas are baked in proper pizza ovens. more travel advice
Redfords does burgers and sandwiches mainly. The chicken and fish strips are good and I loved the shrimp pasta. There is... more travel advice
paradisedreamer's Related Pages
Granada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "IN LOVE WITH GRANADA"
- "Granada, Nicaragua"
- "Travel Notes from Granada, Nicaragua"
- "Granada: the colonial jewel of Nicaragua"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Granada
- Hotels in Granada
- Transportation in Granada
- Nightlife in Granada
- Restaurants in Granada
- Shopping in Granada
- Warnings and Dangers in Granada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Granada
- 48 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Granada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Granada
Photos in GranadaSee All Photos (69)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Town Intro, 92 reviews, 117 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of the Western Cape Intro, 48 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 48 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 46 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 36 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 38 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 31 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Montagu Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lombok Intro, 24 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue