"Welcome to my pages! =)" vatschi's Profile

broken computers

Hi everyone that might get to my pages - Great to welcome you here =)
I'm ashamed to say that I'm not able to do any updates at the moment, my computer's broken. a shame, i know. but still i hope you like the stuff i've put online so far and maybe you'd like to drop me a line. would be great! all the best to all of you, keep smiling and have fun on all your trips, i hope to be back here with some updates soon.

love, val

on the road

First of all: I'm glad to welcome you on my pages. They're still under construction and will probably stay under construction for a while as I'm a bit lazy. And then I'm a girl from Bern - and we're said to be slow. (which isn't true of course, we just try to enjoy our time - at least I do.) ;)

Please forgive me my English mistakes. I try to give my best....

About myself: I'm a 21 year-old girl that just started at physiotherapy school. I came back from Australia a few weeks ago and would still love to take the next plane and get back there....
Traveling is my greatest passion and I'm always busy planning trips - even if I'm just going away for a weekend to visit some friends. Traveling makes me happy, I absolutely enjoy seeing other cultures and lifestyles, meeting new people. There are still so many places I'd like to see I don't even know if I have the time. but if possible I just take the time =)
Well, I think that's it.... you will probably notice by surfing on my pages (if I've not yet bored you to death you hopefully do that!) that I absolutely adore Finland. so my advise: go there, it's just magnificent!

Cheers mates, hope you enjoy my pages. if there is something you absolutely don't like and that I could do better, please drop me a line. Hope to hear from you all, enjoy upcoming summer and remember to smile!
Val

sweet home

As much as I like to travel, it's still nice to come back to my hometown Bern. The view of the alps here is just magnificent! I'd say a must see.

And of course there are friends and the horse Roxi (gave birth to Pierrot on june 2, 2003) that I always miss most being away. =)

• Intro Updated May 31, 2004

• aukjejetty's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hi Valerie! Happy belated birthday...still didn't make it to Bern...someday I will. I hope all is well with you! Love, Aukje

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Happy Birthday from somewhere you have probably never heard of - sunny "Barking Town" - Have a great day !

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2009 at 11:20 PM

happy and free, success and smart. so wish you get all fulfill of your wish in your great birthday From Burma

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2007 at 3:13 PM

Happy birthday to you Valerie,best wishes from rainy Italy.

• omran's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2007 at 3:19 PM

very nice home page & nic pics take care :O)

• mwenn2100's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2006 at 8:05 AM

Happy birthday Val... I hope you have a great day and a year filled with many wonderful travels!

• mexicruiser's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2006 at 6:05 AM

Happy Birthday and greetings from California...I hope you have a lovely day! Anne

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 6:37 PM

Happy Birthday to you! And many happy travels! Have a great day!

• amirkh's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2006 at 11:52 AM

Nice photo:)

• eija81's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2005 at 2:00 PM

Happy Birthday!:) I've been to Bern once, it's a great place! And Switzerland is the most beautiful country I have ever visited. Glad to see you like Finland. :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!