"Getting your horse "fix"!!" Kentucky State Horse Park by ocicat
Kentucky State Horse Park Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 47 photos
Every July the Horse Park plays host to Breyer Fest - a celebration of horse, both real and plastic.
(2005 - 29-31 July)
The theme of 2005 is the horses of the Middle Ages. The "guest horse" is Fire Magic, a beautiful bay Fresian who performs in the show ?The Magical World of Dancing Horses.?
And since it's Breyers, there will be tons of plastic ponys too. There is a sales tent and a model horse show.
If you would like to see amazing examples of model horse artistry, stop over at the Holiday Inn North where artist and collecters gather to buy, sell, trade and admire.
- Pros:Dozens of purebred horse to view
- Cons:Heat in the summer
- In a nutshell:Truly "horse heaven"
Drop in to take a look at beautifully customized Bryer horse models. These aren't toys! more travel advice
This barn stables horses representing about 30 different breeds. At scheduled times, a selection are ridden into a ring... more travel advice
ocicat's Related Pages
Kentucky State Horse Park Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kentucky State Horse Park
- Restaurants in Kentucky State Horse Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kentucky State Horse Park
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Kentucky State Horse Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kentucky State Horse Park
Photos in Kentucky State Horse ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Colonsay 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Clarksdale Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Clarksville Intro, 16 reviews, 10 photos
- Thika Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Athi River Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Saint Louis 12 reviews, 8 photos
- Centerville 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Tanzania Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Kentucky State Horse Park Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos