Pakistan Tourist Trap Tips by babar_1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Pakistan Tourist Traps: 13 reviews and 4 photos
Karachi is the biggest city of Pakistan, and hub of business activities. With population exceeding 12 millions,and millions of vehicles on the roads it has very little to offer for the tourists. The only attraction is the Arabian sea... but the beaches in the city are among most polluted in the world.
Unique Suggestions: It s better to goto the beaches like paradise point, sand spit and hawks bay..... some 25-35 km from the city. These beachers are rather clean and peaceful. You can hire a hut along the beach at cheap rates. Another interesting site in Makli- the ancient graveyard.
Don't give any money to beggars on streets. Oostly they are professional beggars and once you give them some alms their whole platoon will gather around you and will demand money.
Fun Alternatives: If you want to help poor people then the best way is to give donation to the charity organizations like Edhi foundation.
More Reviews (38)
- See All National Parks in Pakistan
- See All Chicken Sajji
- See All Wildlife
- See All Passu Valley
- See All Jeep in the mountains
- See All Bad Condition Jeeps
babar_1's Related Pages
Pakistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Mountain gods Pakistan"
- "Pakistan....from mountains through deserts"
- "Faiza-Ifrah's women's Pakistan off the beaten path"
- "A Westerners Point of View"
- "THE ENCHANTING BEAUTY OF PAKISTAN........."
- "Incredible Pakistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pakistan
- Hotels in Pakistan
- Transportation in Pakistan
- Nightlife in Pakistan
- Restaurants in Pakistan
- Shopping in Pakistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pakistan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pakistan
- 44 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pakistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pakistan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakistan Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrgyzstan Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Bonn Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Tanzania Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Perth Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Hunza Valley- 21 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Swat Valley, Mini Switzerland of Pakistan- 7 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Chitral and Kailash Valley- 8 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Highest Mountain Ranges- 37 Reviews, 52 Photos
- K2 - Mountain- 3 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Desert- 9 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Villages and Towns- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Murree Hill Station- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Mughal Buildings- 2 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Karachi- 14 Reviews, 16 Photos
See All Pakistan Things to Do