Faisalabad Things to Do Tips by babar_1
Faisalabad Things to Do: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Formerly kown as Punjab Agricultural College, Layallpur, the University of Agriculture, Faislabad is one of the largest agricultural universities in Asia. its old campus looks beautiful while new campus is much modern architecture.
Faisalabad is known for its textile industry and clock tower. It is also called the city of eight bazars, which emerge from clock tower and designed according to the Union Jack (British Flag)
Address: Centrally located in the city.
babar_1's Related Pages
Faisalabad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FAISALABAD - The City where I Spent My Childhood"
- "Faisalabad - the city of eight bazars"
- "Adeel Tahir ka Faisalabad"
- "Lyallpur AKA Faisalabad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Faisalabad
- Hotels in Faisalabad
- Transportation in Faisalabad
- Nightlife in Faisalabad
- Restaurants in Faisalabad
- Warnings and Dangers in Faisalabad
- See All...
Explore the World
- Clonard Hotels
- Edisto Island Hotels
- Meridian Hotels
- Lithia Springs Hotels
Badges & Stats in Faisalabad
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Faisalabad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Faisalabad
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakistan Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyrgyzstan Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Bonn Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Tanzania Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Aeschi Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
Latest Faisalabad hotel reviews
- Faisalabad Serena Hotel
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013