"coruna" Coruña by sparkieplug24
Coruña Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 360 photos
I went here as part of my cruise intinerary. Only spent a couple of hours here but it is a beautiful place to visit with lots of interesting things to see and you can walk around the city easily as most of the sites of interest are close together
Maria Pita was a housewife who according to the legend saw the advancement of Admiral Drakes troops who risked her life... more travel advice
sparkieplug24's Related Pages
Coruña Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Happy with La Coruna"
- "THE CRISTAL CITY"
- "A Coruna"
- "Coruna - the northwest bit of Spain"
- "La Coruña"
- "The joys of La Coruña"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coruña
- Hotels in Coruña
- Transportation in Coruña
- Nightlife in Coruña
- Restaurants in Coruña
- Shopping in Coruña
- Warnings and Dangers in Coruña
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coruña
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Coruña?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coruña
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 27 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Greenock Intro, 17 reviews, 2 photos
- Peterhof Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Manchester Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
Latest Coruña hotel reviews