"maspalomas" Top 5 Page for this destination Maspalomas by sparkieplug24
Maspalomas Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 125 photos
I did not enjoy this holiday the hotel we stayed in was away from the town which is quiet anyway. This area is okay if you are looking for a really quiet holiday. The food also there is not a lot of variety certainly not in the hotel we stayed in.
If you want some night life pick other area of gran canaria puerta rico nice.
I have since visited this area again on couple of cruises for the day and this resort has now turned into a good tourist town. With a beautiful clean sandy beach with lots of bars, nice restaurants and shops in close proxiemty and stunning views.
The water park is a must for those who have kids who love swimming or if you are just a big kid at heart that loves... more travel advice
sparkieplug24's Related Pages
Maspalomas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maspalomas and Meloneras - Gran Canaria."
- "Magic Maspalomas"
- "One of the routes on foot from Playa del Ingles."
- "Being lazy and active in the dunes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maspalomas
- Hotels in Maspalomas
- Transportation in Maspalomas
- Nightlife in Maspalomas
- Restaurants in Maspalomas
- Shopping in Maspalomas
- Warnings and Dangers in Maspalomas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maspalomas
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Maspalomas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maspalomas
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 27 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Greenock Intro, 18 reviews, 2 photos
- Peterhof Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Manchester Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos