"SPARKIEPLUG24" sparkieplug24's Profile

HI WELCOME TO MY TRAVEL PAGES ENJOY

Welcome to my home page hope you enjoy reading about my travels.

I love to travel and want to travel the world!!!

Paris

This picture was taken from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower in January 2005

This is my mum and niece Emma on holiday in benidorm

PAST TRAVELS

In January 2004 I went to benidorm. In February I went to Disneyland Paris, in May I went again to Disneyland Paris, I went to Blackpool in September 2004. In november 2004 I went on my first ever cruise holiday on the van gogh to Lisbon, cadiz, vigo, Gibraltar, Dublin and Tangiers.

2005
I travelled to Paris for a short stay in January 2005. My sister Shirley (VT's Mozzymax )always wanted to go to the sacre coeur in Paris so when in Paris I went to see it and took lots of pictures for her to tell me on my return that she was going to see it in a few weeks. Never mind it was worth a look.

I also went on another cruise in July 2005 again on the van gogh. I again went to Lisbon, Cadiz, vigo, Gibrltar, Dublin, Tangier.

2006
I was on another cruise in may 2006. This time on the mv funchal Ship. We went to St Petersburgh, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Tallin, helsinki and had a great time. I went on the van gogh again in october 2006 we went to Lisbon, la coruna, Vigo, Gibralter.

2007
I went to Edinburgh for the weekend in February. Then I went on another cruise in April we went to Belfast Nothern Ireland, Funchal Madeira, Lisbon Portugal, Vigo Spain (it almost didnt rain ), Arrecife Lanzarote, Las Palmas Gran Canaria, Santa Cruz Tenerife. This time we are going on the Fred Olsens Black Prince. I also went to Manchester for a short stay in July.

2008

In January I went to Edinburgh for a few days for my birthday. In July I went on another cruise this time with P and O cruises on the ship Oceana we are going to Vigo, Lisbon, cannes, Rome, Barcelona, Gibraltar, Ibiza and Ajaccio. In August I went to the Kent coast to visit friends and went to Dover, Deal, Broadstairs, Margate

2009
I went on a mini cruise on RCI Independence of the seas to Cobh county cork Ireland with a group of friends.

In July I went on a cruise on the Grand Princess that went to Scandinavia and Visited, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Belguim

2010
In May 2010 myself and a group of friends decided to do a mini tour of some of the places in the central and eastern Scotland. We visited Stirling, Falkirk, Edinburgh, and we went to Loch Katrine where we went on the sir walter Scott boat for a loch cruise.

In June I went on a mini cruise travelling to La Havre for where I went to Paris. Hopefully later in the year I will be going to the Cannary Islands but thats not definate yet.

I went to the Christmas markets in Germany in December of that year can highly recommend

2011
january 2011 we went to blackpool
March 2011 went to London
April 2011 went to blackpool
August 2011 Manchester
october 2011 I went on cruise calling a vigo, lisbon, Madeira, gran canaria, tennerife and la Coruña

2012
April went to Manchester
August I went on a cruise to orkney islands and Bergen in Norway
October London and windsor

2013 travels

In january we went on a mini cruise to Amsterdam we where only here for the day but we loved it hoping to go back next year.

Im also going on a cruise in July to the Norweign fjords we will be calling at Flam, Alesund, Geiranger and bergen.

We went to London for 5 days in October.

Travel Plans 2014

April
going to Blackpool for Easter weekend

May
going on a cruise around Ireland, Isle of Man and Greenock

Hoping to also returne to blackpool for the illuminations and to go to London later in the year.

The beach

Emma my niece on the beach in benidorm. She loved it I didnt as I dont really like the beach hate the sand in my shoes.

snow in march

Woke up this morning and it was snowing weather forcast said light snow covering when did several inches of snow become a light snow covering. Anway my dog Chino wanted to go out and play in it look at the state of her when she came in.

• Intro Updated Apr 4, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
sparkieplug24's Profile Photo

sparkieplug24

“dont just think about going go lifes to short”

Real Name