"SPARKIEPLUG24" sparkieplug24's Profile
Welcome to my home page hope you enjoy reading about my travels.
I love to travel and want to travel the world!!!
This picture was taken from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower in January 2005
This is my mum and niece Emma on holiday in benidorm
In January 2004 I went to benidorm. In February I went to Disneyland Paris, in May I went again to Disneyland Paris, I went to Blackpool in September 2004. In november 2004 I went on my first ever cruise holiday on the van gogh to Lisbon, cadiz, vigo, Gibraltar, Dublin and Tangiers.
I travelled to Paris for a short stay in January 2005. My sister Shirley (VT's Mozzymax )always wanted to go to the sacre coeur in Paris so when in Paris I went to see it and took lots of pictures for her to tell me on my return that she was going to see it in a few weeks. Never mind it was worth a look.
I also went on another cruise in July 2005 again on the van gogh. I again went to Lisbon, Cadiz, vigo, Gibrltar, Dublin, Tangier.
I was on another cruise in may 2006. This time on the mv funchal Ship. We went to St Petersburgh, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Tallin, helsinki and had a great time. I went on the van gogh again in october 2006 we went to Lisbon, la coruna, Vigo, Gibralter.
I went to Edinburgh for the weekend in February. Then I went on another cruise in April we went to Belfast Nothern Ireland, Funchal Madeira, Lisbon Portugal, Vigo Spain (it almost didnt rain ), Arrecife Lanzarote, Las Palmas Gran Canaria, Santa Cruz Tenerife. This time we are going on the Fred Olsens Black Prince. I also went to Manchester for a short stay in July.
In January I went to Edinburgh for a few days for my birthday. In July I went on another cruise this time with P and O cruises on the ship Oceana we are going to Vigo, Lisbon, cannes, Rome, Barcelona, Gibraltar, Ibiza and Ajaccio. In August I went to the Kent coast to visit friends and went to Dover, Deal, Broadstairs, Margate
I went on a mini cruise on RCI Independence of the seas to Cobh county cork Ireland with a group of friends.
In July I went on a cruise on the Grand Princess that went to Scandinavia and Visited, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Belguim
In May 2010 myself and a group of friends decided to do a mini tour of some of the places in the central and eastern Scotland. We visited Stirling, Falkirk, Edinburgh, and we went to Loch Katrine where we went on the sir walter Scott boat for a loch cruise.
In June I went on a mini cruise travelling to La Havre for where I went to Paris. Hopefully later in the year I will be going to the Cannary Islands but thats not definate yet.
I went to the Christmas markets in Germany in December of that year can highly recommend
january 2011 we went to blackpool
March 2011 went to London
April 2011 went to blackpool
August 2011 Manchester
october 2011 I went on cruise calling a vigo, lisbon, Madeira, gran canaria, tennerife and la Coruña
April went to Manchester
August I went on a cruise to orkney islands and Bergen in Norway
October London and windsor
In january we went on a mini cruise to Amsterdam we where only here for the day but we loved it hoping to go back next year.
Im also going on a cruise in July to the Norweign fjords we will be calling at Flam, Alesund, Geiranger and bergen.
Emma my niece on the beach in benidorm. She loved it I didnt as I dont really like the beach hate the sand in my shoes.
Woke up this morning and it was snowing weather forcast said light snow covering when did several inches of snow become a light snow covering. Anway my dog Chino wanted to go out and play in it look at the state of her when she came in.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Piliyandala Hotels
- Oklahoma City Hotels
- Fort Walton Beach
- New York State
- Kemmuna Hotels
- Bergen op Zoom
- Baltimore Hotels
- Colombo Hotels
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Moraine State Park Hotels
- Monterosso al Mare
- Puerto Rico
- Peschiera del Garda
- Traverse City
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 193 Reviews
- 194 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 27 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Wrote a Review Ibis styles Leyton in London Hotels
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Re: working on an intinnerary for..."
updated their Profile Page "SPARKIEPLUG24"
- updated a Bergen Travel Page "Bergen"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bergen"
- Commented on mozzymax's profile page
- sparkieplug24 and mozzymax are now friends.
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 27 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Greenock Intro, 18 reviews, 2 photos
- Peterhof Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Manchester Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Benidorm Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22467 Reviews - 54994 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Berlin Hotels
- 6983 Reviews - 15645 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23319 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5858 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos