"Monaco - small country, big impressions" Monte-Carlo by PetraG
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 569 photos
Monaco is really worth a visit. You shouldn't miss it when you're in Northern Italy or southern France.
It's lying in between the see and the mountains, so the living space is reduced to a very small area. You can get some breath-taking views like this one, walk around all the amazing houses where a lot of stars live or just go for some shopping. But pay attention - it can be really expensive!!!
... are what make this small country famous in the whole world. Of course I'm talking about the Formula on Grand-Prix held here every year. But you can find a lot of amazingly expensive cars here the whole year through, because many very rich people live here.
I found the architecture also very imressing... It's amazing to see how the peolpe here use the small space of land to make as much people live here as possible. The result are skyscrapers built into the mountains...
- Pros:very neat and clean place, impressing views
- Cons:rather expensive place - don't stay longer than one or two days!
- In a nutshell:awesome things to see, famous people to meet - really worth a visit
A very famous event in Monaco is the annual formula one car race. It's the only one in the world where the cars go... more travel advice
All around the town - especially from the top of one of the hills - you'll find awesome views like this... SIt down and... more travel advice
PetraG's Related Pages
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte Carlo - Glitter and Glamour"
- "Another world"
- "Monaco- a place to be- for Income tax réfugés"
- "Monte Carlo"
- "The Principality of Monaco"
- "Relaxed Sophistication"
- "Monaco - small country, big impressions"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monte-Carlo
- Hotels in Monte-Carlo
- Transportation in Monte-Carlo
- Nightlife in Monte-Carlo
- Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
- Shopping in Monte-Carlo
- Warnings and Dangers in Monte-Carlo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monte-Carlo
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Monte-Carlo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monte-Carlo
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 39 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sankt Pölten Intro, 40 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cooperstown Intro, 9 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rimini Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Monte-Carlo hotel reviews
- Hotel De Paris
- 186 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Balmoral Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- Fairmont Monte Carlo
- 554 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
- 173 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- Le Meridien Beach Plaza
- 367 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 4, 2013
- Monte Carlo Beach Hotel
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 19, 2013
- Miramar Hotel
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 1, 2013