"KITZBÜHEL - home of the proms" Top 5 Page for this destination Kitzbühel by PetraG
Kitzbühel Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 225 photos
Kitzbühel is famous for the worldcup-skiing races that are held here every year. At this time of the year (late january) the little town is full, no chance to get a place to sleep. A lots of proms come here, too, to see the races or spend their own skiing holidays in the Kitzbühel mountains.
Next to skiing and looking for proms I love a lot walking through the centre and admireing all the designer-stores and beautiful tyrolian architechture.
- Pros:beautiful houses, nice flair, many sports activities
- Cons:can be very crowded in winter, expensive
- In a nutshell:very nice in summer and winter, but not for shopping!!!
In the city centre you'll find a lot of historical (especially medeval) buildings. One of the most beautiful is the city... more travel advice
A nice and romantic way to explore the city is to have a ride in a FIAKER (that's what the horse-carriages are called in... more travel advice
PetraG's Related Pages
Kitzbühel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kitzbühel - a gem in the Tyrolian Alps"
- "KITZBÜHEL - home of the proms"
- "Ski Heaven"
- "Streif & Bier!"
- "a 2 timer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kitzbühel
- Hotels in Kitzbühel
- Transportation in Kitzbühel
- Nightlife in Kitzbühel
- Restaurants in Kitzbühel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kitzbühel
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kitzbühel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kitzbühel
Photos in KitzbühelSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 39 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 27 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sankt Pölten Intro, 40 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cooperstown Intro, 9 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rimini Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue