"Avoca" Avoca by scott_txguy
Avoca Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
Avoca, in Wicklow, is a scenic irish town reachable via half day bus trip from dublin. The tv show ballykissangel was filmed here, and there is irelands oldest wool mill here. The town is very small and touristy.
For more info see
- Pros:A nice place to visit
- Cons:Very small
- In a nutshell:Very picturesque example of a rural irish town
I took a bus from dublin on the "wicklow tour". Any of the tour buses that take you around Dublin have brochures for... more travel advice
Around the avoca city proper are small irish sheep farms. It makes for a nice walk in the country. more travel advice
scott_txguy's Related Pages
Avoca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely little Irish Village"
- "AVOCA (BALLYKISSANGEL)"
- "Ireland's Oldest Mill"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Avoca
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Avoca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Avoca
Top 10 Pages
- Austin Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Killeen Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Avoca Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Wicklow Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- London 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Bath Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Salisbury 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Dublin 1 review, 1 photo
- York 1 review, 1 photo
- Texas Intro, 1 photo