"PRAGUE WHAT A BEAUTIFULLY PRESERVED CITY" Prague by KMJSKINS
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,810 photos
If you are an aficionado of European architechture, than Prague will amaze and delight your senses. As you meander through the city, a perfectly preserved, Baroque or Gothic structure awaits you at almost every turn.
Prague was one of the few European cities that was spared from Allied bombings in WWII.
A truly remarkable garden awaits you near the Perrin Tower. You can get some great exercise and walk(hike) or take the funicular. The various gardens are specatacular and you will see some of the workers tending the gardens.
Though many think the Charles Bridge is too touristy( and it is) you will often encounter some very talented musicians. Classical music has deep roots in Prague and many concerts are available through out the year.
Visit the Dvorak museum in Praha 2 for an off the beaten track activity.
- Pros:Architectural Marvel, Great Transportation, Good Prices, Great Beer
- Cons:Too many tacky souvenir shops, Huge crowds near Bridge & Old Town
- In a nutshell:PRAGUE OFFERS MORE THAN PIVOS
Bohemia Special consisted of Rabbit, cabbage and dumplings. more travel advice
KMJSKINS's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (15)
Top 5 Pages
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Boca Raton Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Delray Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Vienna Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.