"Cool town near the sea" Port Angeles by kcbrit
Port Angeles Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 78 photos
Only place to rent bikes that we could find in the area that was near the old rail trail by the sea. Nice place struggling to reinvent itself. Has a hippy feel to it and is very laid back in contrast to Port Townsend with its Victorian houses and touristy feel.
kcbrit's Related Pages
Port Angeles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Olympic National Park...and more"
- "Port Angeles, Washington"
- "At the Foot of the Olympics"
- "Gateway to Olympic National Park"
- "Port Angeles"
- "Gateway to the Olympics"
- "Cool town near the sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Angeles
- Hotels in Port Angeles
- Transportation in Port Angeles
- Nightlife in Port Angeles
- Restaurants in Port Angeles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Angeles
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Port Angeles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Angeles
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont Intro, 10 reviews, 1 photo
- Palm Springs Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Santa Catalina Island Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Marrowstone Island Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Covina Intro, 7 reviews
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews
- San Francisco 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Port Angeles hotel reviews
- Olympic Lodge
- 524 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 15, 2013