"Top 10 Small Town" Paia by kcbrit
Paia Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 14 photos
What can I say about this place? Fell in love with it the first day of my trip there. This is not your regular vacation resort. In fact I would say it is quite the opposite and life takes place in the slow lane. Fabulous beaches and great restaurants that don't break the bank. There are no fancy hotels so you'll have to look for vacation rentals in the area. If you are staying on Maui try to spend a day here and take advantage of all Paia has to offer.
Paia was recently named one of America's top 10 small towns in Budget Travel magazine, 9/07.
- Pros:Nice beaches , great restaurants and shopping
- Cons:Noticeable homeless population and drug activity
I witnessed what appeared to be drug activity on a few occasions in the downtown area with people buying and selling... more travel advice
kcbrit's Related Pages
Paia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maui's best"
- "bdschobel's new Paia Page"
- "Top 10 Small Town"
- "I love this town"
- "Paia from an expert"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paia
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Paia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paia
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont Intro, 10 reviews, 1 photo
- Palm Springs Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Santa Catalina Island Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Marrowstone Island Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Covina Intro, 7 reviews
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews
- San Francisco 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.