"East Coast style town on West Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont by kcbrit
Claremont Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 42 photos
I love this town - it has Craftsman style buildings, great restaurants and there is always something to do. There is a parade and all day entertainment on July 4th plus many other celebrations throughout the year.
Great little park at the base of the San Gabriel mountains. Well maintained trails suit reasonably fit people. Great... more travel advice
Great service, inexpensive and a belly dancer on Saturday night Mediterranean Salad Cheese Pies (to die for, fresh made... more travel advice
kcbrit's Related Pages
Claremont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An East Coast Feel on the West Coast"
- "East Coast style town on West Coast"
- "Claremont, CA"
- "College Town with Lots of Charm!"
- "Nestled in the hazy Inland Empire..."
- "Claremont, California"
- "A nice, quiet city at the mountains."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Claremont
- Hotels in Claremont
- Transportation in Claremont
- Nightlife in Claremont
- Restaurants in Claremont
- Shopping in Claremont
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Claremont
- 10 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Claremont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Claremont
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont Intro, 10 reviews, 1 photo
- Palm Springs Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Santa Catalina Island Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Marrowstone Island Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Covina Intro, 7 reviews
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews
- San Francisco 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.