"Carbon Canyon Regional Park" Brea by kcbrit
Brea Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 45 photos
I discovered this park after reading an article in Sunset magazine about where to find Redwood trees in So Cal . There is a grove of approx 100 in this park, not so impressive when you know how they should look but not bad for putting up with So CAl weather and pollution. There are numerous hiking trails and a hook up to Chino Hills Regional Park . Very well maintained. Worth the visit. Easy to get to.
- Pros:Easy to get to, lots to do, friendly staff
- Cons:Lots of non-native vegetation
- In a nutshell:Give it a try
Hike the easy 2 1/2 mile round trip to the redwood grove. Not impressive but pleasant with some sage brush scents. more travel advice
kcbrit's Related Pages
Brea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "While in the Disneyland area , Go to Brea!"
- "Brea, CA"
- "Carbon Canyon Regional Park"
- "Orange County's Pleasantville"
- "My office ,ERICSSON Brea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brea
- Hotels in Brea
- Transportation in Brea
- Nightlife in Brea
- Restaurants in Brea
- Shopping in Brea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brea
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Brea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brea
Top 10 Pages
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont Intro, 10 reviews, 1 photo
- Palm Springs Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Santa Catalina Island Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Marrowstone Island Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Covina Intro, 7 reviews
- Las Vegas Intro, 6 reviews
- San Francisco 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.