"Noblesville" Noblesville by highlandlaura
Noblesville Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 13 photos
Home town for the last 15 years. Interesting landscape, fields, river, streams, nearby villages. Conner Prairie Settlement, theme park set in 1836 just South of Noblesville on Allisonville Road. Main picture here: my painting, closeup of Irises along a fence.
My painting of the Irises, June, 2006, on Hannibal Street, across from Seminary Park, where you can attend Shakespeare in the Park, last weekend in July.
My painting of the cow grazing in a field on Cynthianne Road, East of Noblesville. The trees were all blown down by storms after this weekend. The cows still graze in this field.
- Pros:Small town, friendly, beautiful rolling landscape, parks and river
- Cons:Growing too much, new neighborhoods everywhere
highlandlaura's Related Pages
Noblesville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Noblesville has some interesting stops"
- "Cabana Boy's Noble-tucky Page..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Noblesville
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Noblesville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Noblesville
Photos in NoblesvilleSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Ireland Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Indianapolis Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galway Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shannon Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Antrim Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Florida Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Killorglin Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Seattle Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Derry/Londonderry Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Destin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos