"Heerenveen and surroundings" Heerenveen by Eldert-NL
Heerenveen Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 79 photos
Although the city of Heerenveen may not be very special, it is a good base for a discovery of the Netherlands. Situated in the north of the Netherlands it is at only 1 hour drive by car from Amsterdam and very close to all kinds of outdoor activities (especially watersports).
- Pros:small, cosy city, beautiful surroundings, central location
- Cons:looking for a great nightlife? Not in here, sorry
- In a nutshell:Great starting point for the discovery of a "different" Holland
Very close (3 km) to the city of Heerenveen is Oranjewoud, the former summer residence of the Dutch van Oranje Nassau... more travel advice
Eldert-NL's Related Pages
Heerenveen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quite a city of sports!"
- "Heerenveen and surroundings"
- "Heerenveen - speed-skating capital of NL?"
- "Heerenveen - A small town in Friesland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heerenveen
- Hotels in Heerenveen
- Transportation in Heerenveen
- Nightlife in Heerenveen
- Restaurants in Heerenveen
- Warnings and Dangers in Heerenveen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heerenveen
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Heerenveen?Share Your Travels