"Heerenveen and surroundings" Heerenveen by Eldert-NL
Heerenveen Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 54 photos
Although the city of Heerenveen may not be very special, it is a good base for a discovery of the Netherlands. Situated in the north of the Netherlands it is at only 1 hour drive by car from Amsterdam and very close to all kinds of outdoor activities (especially watersports).
- Pros:small, cosy city, beautiful surroundings, central location
- Cons:looking for a great nightlife? Not in here, sorry
- In a nutshell:Great starting point for the discovery of a "different" Holland
Very close (3 km) to the city of Heerenveen is Oranjewoud, the former summer residence of the Dutch van Oranje Nassau... more travel advice
Eldert-NL's Related Pages
Heerenveen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heerenveen and surroundings"
- "Quite a city of sports!"
- "Heerenveen - speed-skating capital of NL?"
- "Heerenveen - A small town in Friesland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heerenveen
- Hotels in Heerenveen
- Transportation in Heerenveen
- Nightlife in Heerenveen
- Restaurants in Heerenveen
- Warnings and Dangers in Heerenveen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heerenveen
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Heerenveen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heerenveen
Photos in HeerenveenSee All Photos (1)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
Latest Heerenveen hotel reviews
- Haje Hotel Heerenveen
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 28, 2013