"KERMAN , WITH IT'S STARFULL SKY" Ostan-e Kerman by vahiddavoodi
Ostan-e Kerman Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 159 photos
welcome to kerman city.
The township of Kerman is at a distance of 1,076 km. from Tehran, and lies in a vast plain, which is divided by a chain of mountains into two, the northern and southern sectors. The former is the desert area, whereas the latter comprises of the inhabited region (both urban and rural) due to its moderate, and suitable climatic conditions. Kerman is the provincial capital and is one of the ancient and historical cities of Iran.
kerman located below of the central desert in east of iran.
kerman has too much places for visiting .
In the Greek language, Kerman was known as 'Karamani', and there is a strong possibility that Ardeshir Babakan was the founder of this city, and therefore was reputedly known as Ardeshir Khoreh. The Arabs called it Bardseer or Bardsheer, and to the Iranians it was known as Guasheer. Kerman is a beautiful city with many historical and religious sites.
After the gateway entrance there is a main passage which leads to the second gate-way. A part of this route was the city... more travel advice
vahiddavoodi's Related Pages
Ostan-e Kerman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KERMAN , WITH IT'S STARFULL SKY"
- "Closer to Pakistan than Tehran"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ostan-e Kerman
- Hotels in Ostan-e Kerman
- Transportation in Ostan-e Kerman
- Restaurants in Ostan-e Kerman
- Shopping in Ostan-e Kerman
- Warnings and Dangers in Ostan-e Kerman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ostan-e Kerman
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Ostan-e Kerman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ostan-e Kerman
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iran Intro, 60 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 52 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esfahan Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kish Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shahrud Intro, 23 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashan Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yazd Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Takht-e-Jamshid Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gorgan Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Ostan-e Kerman Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos