"WELCOME TO MY IRAN PAGE" Top 5 Page for this destination Iran by vahiddavoodi
Iran Travel Guide: 2,946 reviews and 10,460 photos
Zarathushtra asked Ahura Mazda:
"O Ahura Mazda, righteous Creator of the corporeal world, who was the first person to whom You taught these teachings?
Then spoke Ahura Mazda:
"YIMA the splendid who watched over his subjects, O righteous Zarathushtra. I first did teach the Aryan religion to him, prior to you.
"Yima spoke to me, and said he .
Iran has about 8000 years of history. Iran is the oldest civilization in the world. This is the latest research on history of civilizations, archeology & anthropology. When we say 8000 years, it does not mean 8000 years of Aryan Civilization. It means 8000 years history of Iran, meaning every civilization which lived in Iran. By this, we mean the very first civilization which lived Geologically on Iranian Continental Shelf, Geographically on Iranian Plateau, and Physically inside the Greater Iran.
i envision an iran where it's people are free from imprisonment and torture .an iran with peace and all kind of customary liberties.
iranian's have an historic tradition for being friendly.considerate and most hospitality.the crime rate is low thus iran is safe place to travel.
while you are in iran dont miss the visit of ancient places such as pillars ,ruins,tombs and ect.
for example you can visit the perspolis and pasargad and naqsh-e-rostam near shiraz city.also many historical places near kermanshah,like bisotoon,taq-e-bostan,ghasr-e-shirin and many palaces in tehran,tabriz,isfahan,gorgan(hirkana),shahrud,nishapur(abar shahr),kashan,yazd (center of zaratustrian) and ...
you will find iranian people friendly .even if they are tremendously warm.
the parthian (persian) empire was a facinating periode of persian history closely connected to grecce and rome.
the parthian empire revived the greatness of the achaemenid empire and counterbalanced rome's,turkmenistan,afghanistan,tajikistan,pakistan,syria,lebanon,jordan,palestine and israel and contained portions of what are now modern iraq.turkey,armenia,azerbaijan and pakistan that fell under persian rule.
the achaemenids ruled iran from 550 b.c to 330 b.c and their authority extended from the danube river to the indus river it's zenith.
YOU CAN SEE EXITING PICTURE FROM MANY IRANIAN CITIES
IN MY TRAVELOGOU.TO BIG SIZE CLICK ON THE PICTURES FOR DETAILS.
Because of its size, variety of topography and altitude, Iran
experiences great extremes of climate. It is dependent upon the season
and places you place to visit as to what attire you will need.
All in all, I hope that you have a good trip in Iran.
dizin is very charming slope in iran which has picturesque views and also all of facilities and equipments for all of... more travel advice
- See All How we can research about...
- See All FRIENDSHIp ....
- See All PERSIAN (IRANIAN) ANCIENT JEWELES
- EASY ACSESS OF ANYWHERE...
vahiddavoodi's Related Pages
Iran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "19 Fascinating days in Iran"
- "WELCOME TO MY IRAN PAGE"
- "Islamic Republic of Iran"
- "Kish Island"
- "Iran: Axis of History and Civilization"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iran
- Hotels in Iran
- Transportation in Iran
- Nightlife in Iran
- Restaurants in Iran
- Shopping in Iran
- Warnings and Dangers in Iran
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Iran
- 265 Reviews
- 434 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Iran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iran
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iran Intro, 60 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 52 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esfahan Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kish Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shahrud Intro, 23 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashan Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yazd Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Takht-e-Jamshid Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gorgan Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Ostan-e Kerman Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos