"BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES" Lavasan-e Bozorg by vahiddavoodi
Lavasan-e Bozorg Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 13 photos
These two districts are placed at 40 and 45 km north-east of Tehran respectively. It has a moderate climate in spring and summer.
A beautiful landscape of the region provides a suitable aqua-recreational area and sports such as canoeing and swimming along with mountaineering on the alborz mountains.
Through out the length of this valley, numerous gardens exist providing recreational scope and beautiful landscapes, best in spring and summer seasons.
In spring and autumn seasons marvelous eye-catching landscapes are observed in this valley which is worth visiting.
A picture of astalak road while we were on way.... more travel advice
vahiddavoodi's Related Pages
Lavasan-e Bozorg Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Lavasan-e Bozorg
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Lavasan-e Bozorg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lavasan-e Bozorg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iran Intro, 60 reviews, 81 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehran Intro, 52 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Esfahan Intro, 22 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kish Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shahrud Intro, 23 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kashan Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yazd Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Takht-e-Jamshid Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gorgan Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Ostan-e Kerman Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos